At Al Bashaer we provide opportunities for all children to develop and practise their fine and gross motor skills (small and large body movements) and to increase their understanding on how their bodies work and what they need to do to be healthy and safe by:
• Providing a selection of constructional toys, play dough and creative materials to develop muscle tone and co-ordination.
• Giving free access to a range of pencils, felt pens, chalk, paints etc.
• Offering plenty of activities involving scissors, threading and the use of simple technology.
• Providing a changing selection of outdoor toys including climbing apparatus.
• Discussing how our bodies work and testing skills such as hopping and skipping during movement sessions.
• Promoting healthy eating through fruit time and during cooking activities.