Personal, social and emotional development
• Promotes the smooth transition to and between the settings, developing a positive ethos and providing opportunities to become a valued member of the group.
• Promotes a strong self‐image and self‐esteem.
• Develops an enthusiasm for learning and knowledge and a belief in their abilities to learn.
• Develops social skills by planning situations where they learn to work cooperatively and harmoniously alongside and with each other.
• Providing opportunities to develop concentration skills .
Group of friends at Giza Zoo
“Hello Bashaer”……… From Giza Zoo
The children gather for prayers at the school Mosque